Meet your Makers....
Steampunk Makers that is!!
As part of our personal journey thought the world of Steampunk we have met, and often befriended, some amazing Makers. Some of them are well known in the Steampunk community, others not. Because of this we have decided to help promote our Makers within the Steampunk community by posting a series of introductory interviews. You will be able to find these posts interspersed with our other posts on this blog, by using the "meet your makers" tag to filter the blog, or by looking on this page where we will provide a link to each post.
The questions we will pose to our Makers are;
- Please introduce yourself… who are you, where do you live, and what do you make? (Can you provide us with some images of your work to include in the blog post?)
- When / where did the love of your craft begin?
- When / where did your Steampunk journey begin?
- Do you have a Steampunk persona? Who are they, and what is their back story? (If possible can you please provide a photo of you in your persona?)
- What does Steampunk mean to you?
- Where do you find inspiration?
- What’s your most treasured Steampunk possession? Why? (Can you supply a photo?)
- Do you have favourite Steampunk musicians / groups / artists? Tell us about some of them?
- Do you have favourite Steampunk festivals / events / gatherings? Which ones? When and where?
- Where can people see / buy your work? (Yes, some blatant self promotion please!)
Note: As we progress we may change or add to these questions if we think of new or better things to ask.
Now let the journey of Maker discovery begin....