Meet your Makers....
Steampunk Makers that is!!
Our plan is to start with some of our more local and/or favourite Makers and expand out from there. Where possible we will interview them in person, but we will also resort to other means when necessary.
We will pose the same set of questions to each Maker. We will post these, along with the Makers answers to this blog, and link each post to our "Makers" page.
The questions we will pose to our Makers are;
- Please introduce yourself… who are you, where do you live, and what do you make? (Can you provide us with some images of your work to include in the blog post?)
- When / where did the love of your craft begin?
- When / where did your Steampunk journey begin?
- Do you have a Steampunk persona? Who are they, and what is their back story? (If possible can you please provide a photo of you in your persona?)
- What does Steampunk mean to you?
- Where do you find inspiration?
- What’s your most treasured Steampunk possession? Why? (Can you supply a photo?)
- Do you have favourite Steampunk musicians / groups / artists? Tell us about some of them?
- Do you have favourite Steampunk festivals / events / gatherings? Which ones? When and where?
- Where can people see / buy your work? (Yes, some blatant self promotion please!)
Note: As we progress we may change or add to these questions if we think of new or better things to ask.
Post a Comment